ENISA organising 2nd International Cyber-crisis Cooperation & Exercises Conference
On 23-24 September 2013 ENISA will organise the 2nd International Conference on Cyber-crisis Cooperation and Exercises in Athens, Greece.
The focus of the Conference is on cyber crisis cooperation and exercises related topics;
- crisis management governance models,
- information gathering and common situational awareness,
- escalation processes and procedures,
- the cyber crisis management in the general crisis management context,
- cyber exercise scenarios,
- cross-country cyber exercises,
- means and tools of information exchange,
- communication etc.
For full information:
* Registration deadline: 28th Aug