CLEPA and Automotive News forge a new partnership
CLEPA and Automotive News have entered in a partnership to develop synergies between the automotive suppliers industry and media.
“I am pleased to announce this new alliance which will bring to CLEPA members new opportunities, be they cutting edge information, increased visibility and networking”, said Mr Jean-Marc Gales, CEO CLEPA.
As part of this co-operation CLEPA invites its members to participate in the ANE Congress to be held in Brussels on 3 and 4 June 2014 at the Steigenberger Grandhotel. The theme of the event is “Revived and Remodeled: The Path to Global Growth”.
The Congress, which answers critical questions from the best in the business, provides a comprehensive perspective of the industry's big issues through a series of keynote addresses, top-level presentations and panel discussions.
The reasons to attend are:
- Hearing keynote addresses, top-level presentations and panel discussions on a range of European topics
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders
- Participating in the presentation of the fifth annual L.E.A.D.E.R. Awards which recognize the excellence on OEM, supplier and retail categories
- Attending the fourth annual Rising Stars program, a recognition of Europe's top talent, the day before the Congress on June 3rd.
More than 300 delegates from top industry executives and key decision makers from OEM, supplier organizations and services are expected.
As a CLEPA member, companies will receive a special 25% discount off the full fee (so €1.085 for just the Congress and €1.235 for the Congress and Rising Stars, normal rates are €1.450 and €1.645 respectively). In addition CLEPA members will be invited to the exclusive June 4th ANE Gala Dinner on the eve of the CLEPA General Assembly in Brussels.
"Automotive News Europe is happy to partner with CLEPA on many future projects and we look forward to a strengthened relationship", said Mr Luca Ciferri, Automotive News Europe Editor.
Note to Editors
CLEPA is the European Association of Automotive Suppliers.
109 of the world's most prominent suppliers for car parts, systems and modules and 25 National trade associations and European sector associations are members of CLEPA, representing more than 3 thousand companies, employing more than 5 million people and covering all products and services within the automotive supply chain. Based in Brussels, Belgium, CLEPA is recognized as the natural discussion partner by the European Institutions, United Nations and fellow associations (ACEA, JAMA, MEMA, etc).
Facts about the European automotive industry
- Some 12 million people are employed in the European automotive industry
- European automotive suppliers employs directly 5 million people
- European automotive suppliers invest €18bn in RDI per year. They are one of the biggest private investors into research and innovation
- Per year, 16 million vehicles are manufactured in Europe, contributing to the stability and growth of the European economy
For more information, please contact: Mrs. Amalia Di Stefano, CLEPA Deputy CEO, email@example.com
Tel.: +32 2 743 91 35, www.clepa.eu